P3O : Portefeuille de cours
Cours P3O ®* Foundation en Anglais
2-day Foundation course for managers, staff and other interested parties from Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices.
P3O is the umbrella term for Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices, including PMOs and Centres of Excellence. This course provides delegates with an in-depth understanding of how to create or revitalise a P3O. It reveals which steps are necessary and highlights the best tools for running a P3O. Delegates learn about different office models and discover how to tailor these to different organisations and adapt them to the maturity levels of the company adopting P3O.
This course will provide you with the following benefits:
- You will become familiar with the services provided by a P3O and appreciate their added value.
- You will learn about the P3O models, the differences between them and the prerequisites for proper implementation.
- You will discover how to tailor P3O to specific business organisations.
- You will participate in exercises and discussions with the other course delegates designed to enhance your knowledge.
- You will leave the course with results that you can apply within your own organisation.
- You will be optimally prepared to sit the Foundation exam having reviewed sample exam contents and questions.
The course is only run as MoP & P3O course:
- CHF 3,035.- cours publics en Suisse (hors TVA)
- EUR 2,023.- cours publics en zone euro (hors TVA)
- Matériel de préparation
- documentation du cours
- test de maîtrise
- 2 taxes d’examen Foundation (MoP & P3O)
- restauration de jour
The course is only run in combination with the MoP-course.
* P3O ® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Cabinet Office.